Nine Lives, a film starring Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey as a man stuck inside a cat, will be making its way into Indian theatres on August 5.
The live action comedy is being released in India by PVR Pictures, said a statement.
Barry Sonnenfeld, known for Men in Black trilogy, is back this time with comedy film Nine Lives. The film also stars Jennifer Garner, Robbie Amell and Malina Weissman.
- Kevin Spacey sued by masseur for sexual battery and assault
- Los Angeles will not prosecute Kevin Spacey on 1992 assault claim
- Guy Pearce calls his L.A. Confidential co-star Kevin Spacey a ‘handsy guy’
- Nine Lives movie review: The Tom-cat game becomes too vague to hold the plot
- Kevin Spacey is stuck inside a cat in Nine Lives
- Kevin Spacey’s ‘Nine Lives’ gets release date
The story follows a ruthless business tycoon Tom Brand (played by Spacey) whose workaholic lifestyle leaves him disconnected from his family.
In a pursuit to please his daughter, Brand plans to buy a pet cat for her and while on his way back from the mysterious pet shop, he meets with a freaky accident. Then Brand finds himself magically trapped inside the cat’s body. Now, he has exactly a week to reconcile with his family or remain a cat for the rest of his life.