Sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner got a cold welcome by some audience members at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards, when they arrived on stage to introduce their brother-in-law Kanye West.
The two reality stars looked stunning in black outfits at the function which took place at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 17.
- Kylie Jenner, Tyga arrive together at the AMAs
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner famous for no talent: Rebel Wilson
- Kendall, Kylie Jenner voted ‘Most Influential Teens’
- Kim Kardashian gets surprise 35th birthday party from husband
- Kylie Jenner to ‘faint’ on red carpet without Kendall Jenner
- Kendall Jenner flirts with basketball player?
Amid the loud cheer, some people could be heard booing the Jenner sisters while Kylie described the rapper as a “great artist, a friend, an inspiration, a brother, and now a doctor,” reported Us magazine.
The young stars, however, seemed to be unfazed by the noise as they completed their duty without any mishap.