Actress Kate Winslet has revealed her 15-year-old daughter Mia wants to become an actress like her mother.
The Oscar winner has revealed Mia wants to follow in her footsteps and the 40-year-old actress is very happy for her, reported Femalefirst.
When asked whether Mia has any interest in acting, Winslet admitted: “She does very much so. There’s a lot of positivity around it in our house and what I really enjoy is that she’s grown up not just watching me do it, but also learning how to respect it and that’s what’s nice for me.”
- Kate Winslet’s daughter not happy with Liam Hemsworth-Miley Cyrus patch up
- Kate Winslet bans children from using social media
- No women in my life were positive about body image: Kate Winslet
- Kate Winslet ready to turn 40
- Getting a flat stomach not my priority: Kate Winslet
- Titanic actress Kate Winslet is pregnant
Winslet had Mia with filmmaker Jim Threapleton, and 11-year-old Joe, with “Spectre” director Sam Mendes.
Winslet also has 23-month-old Bear with current husband Ned Rocknroll.