Actresses Julie Delpy and Linda Cardellini are listed along with the main cast members of “Avengers: Age of Ultron”, sparking rumour that one of them would play Carol Danvers aka. Captain Marvel.
Their characters are still kept under wraps. Delpy’s and Cardellini’s castings were revealed in the cast listing for the world premiere event of the “Age of Ultron” to take place Monday, April 13, Aceshowbiz.
A representative for Disney confirmed their placement is not a mistake, but no further information is given.
- Marvel picks Cate Shortland to direct Black Widow standalone film
- Captain Marvel wraps up filming, confirms Brie Larson
- Marvel’s original Avengers celebrate Infinity War by getting matching tattoos
- What we know about Avengers 4
- Road to Avengers Infinity War | The best and worst of Avengers Age of Ultron
- Road to Avengers Infinity War | The best and worst of Thor The Dark World
The two actresses were listed along with the movie’s main members like Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Chris Evans, James Spader, Samuel L Jackson, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Johnson, Cobie Smulders, Don Cheadle, Stellan Skarsg ard, Anthony Mackie, and Paul Bettany.
Directed by Joss Whedon from the first film, the movie is set for May 1 release in North America.