Johnny Depp’s daughter Lily-rose Depp escaped the terror attacks in Paris after leaving a house party in the French capital early.
The 16-year-old daughter of the Hollywood actor and French singer/actress Vanessa Paradis was in Paris when a number of shootings erupted across the city, reported Daily Mirror.
She later posted a selfie on Instagram and declared in a caption that she was “home safe” after leaving a friend’s party before the attacks took place, but her close friends had locked themselves indoors.
- Johnny Depp sued for allegedly punching location manager
- Lily-Rose Depp never had acting ambitions
- Lily-Rose Depp’s ‘grateful’ for growing up in spotlight
- Daughter’s illness was ‘darkest period’ of Johnny Depp’s life
- Johnny Depp’s daughter Lily-Rose becomes new face of Chanel
- Johnny Depp’s teenage daughter stars opposite Natalie Portman
“This was right before I left the house tonight to go to a party where all my friends are still locked inside waiting for this to be over,” she wrote.
“I’m so lucky to have left when I did and to be home safe but I’ve never seen more panic in my life than on the streets on my way home. This kind of cruelty is heartbreaking. Sending love and prayers to everyone anywhere near this danger. Stay inside#prayforparis (sic).”