“Full House” star John Stamos is out from rehab and is feeling “healthy” now.
The 51-year-old “My Man Is a Lo ser” actor announced his return on social networking site Twitter.
“I’m back! Took a month to take care of things. Healthy. Feeling grateful for the love and support of family and friends,” Stamos wrote.
I’m back! Took a month to take care of things. Healthy. Feeling grateful for the love & support of family & friends. pic.twitter.com/enQ5D99nRG
— John Stamos (@JohnStamos) July 24, 2015
The actor was arrested last month after police officers were alerted that he was drinking when he started driving erratically along Santa Monica Boulevard.
- John Stamos and Caitlin McHugh get hitched
- Jodie Sweetin all praise for John Stamos’ new girlfriend
- Watch: John Stamos interrupted Priyanka’s ‘thank you’ speech at People’s Choice Awards
- John Stamos charged with Driving under Influence
- John Stamos’ new sitcom cancelled before premiere
- ‘Full House’ to make comeback on TV after 20 years?
Stamos checked into a rehab to seek help for his irregular drinking habit, after getting charged.
He is set to appear before a judge for the DUI (Driving Under the Influence) charge on September 11.