Actor John C Reilly has revealed he has signed the sequel to the Oscar-nominated animated movie “Wreck-It Ralph”.
Reilly, 50, who voiced the titular character in the 2012 Disney movie, announced that there is a sequel in the works, reported The Huffington Post.
In an interview with Irish radio program “RTE Arena Sunday”, Reilly said that he had been “signed on” to work on “Wreck-It Ralph 2.”
- Apple is said to be near animated movie deal in video push
- Wonder Woman 1984: Gal Gadot begins shooting for the sequel to DC film
- Suicide Squad 2: David Bar Katz and Todd Stashwick roped in as co-writers
- John Abraham: I am planning an action film which will be the mother of all
- Charlize Theron is coming back with Atomic Blonde’s sequel
- Ralph Breaks the Internet Wreck-It Ralph 2 trailer: Ralph travels to the world of Internet leaving his arcade life
“John C Reilly announced at the interview today that he has signed on for Wreck it Ralph 2!” Penny Hart, a producer of the program, shared the news on Twitter.
“Wreck-It Ralph” was nominated for Best Animated Feature at both the Academy Awards and the Golden Globes.