Star Wars star John Boyega visited children at Demelza’s Eltham hospice in south east London.
During the trip, the 24-year-old actor brought smiles to seriously ill children and spent time with their families, reported Digital Spy.
The Peckham-born star also took the chance to tour the unit, looking in the Book of Remembrance and turning his hand
a spot of bowling alongside a stormtrooper sidekick.
- Star Wars Episode IX: Billy Dee Williams returning to the franchise as Lando Calrissian
- Keri Russell to join the cast of Star Wars Episode IX?
- Shraddha Kapoor: Working with Rajkummar Rao has been a dream come true
- Life took a drastic turn when her husband uttered ‘talak’ three times
- Parmanu actor Diana Penty: I’ve always made a conscious attempt to try different genres
- ‘Star Wars’ actor John Boyega tells haters to get used to him
“I’d heard about the great work of Demelza so couldn’t wait to visit and help make some dreams come true. I was blown away by the children and the nurses who do such a fantastic job of caring for them,” the Finn actor said.
The actor is currently filming Star Wars: Rogue One and recently secured a role in the upcoming Pacific Rim 2, but took time out of his busy schedule to visit the hospice.
Demelza’s Care Coordinator Fiona Ashmore said: “We’re so grateful to John for taking time out of his busy schedule to visit Demelza.”