“Avengers: Age of Ultron” star Jeremy Renner is recording an album.
The ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ star has turned his attention to singing and is planning to release an album, his agent confirmed, reported the New York Post.
Whilst it is not known if the 44-year-old “Mission Impossible” actor will pen new material or release an album of covers, recently, he took to the stage at Artbeam Club in New York and wowed the crowd when he sang the Animals’ version of “The House of the Rising Sun” backed by the Brother Sal band.
- Chris Hemsworth heads to Atlanta for Avengers 4 reshoots
- Avengers 4: Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye is bruised in set photo; Evangeline Lilly wraps up filming
- Avengers 4 reshoots: Everything you need to know
- Jeremy Renner teases Hawkeye’s return in Avengers 4
- Marvel’s original Avengers celebrate Infinity War by getting matching tattoos
- Helping female co-stars get equal pay not my job: Jeremy Renner
“He has a really good voice. It’s surprising,” a source at the event said.
Renner, who has two-year-old daughter Ava Berlin with his former wife Sonni Pacheco, has been practicing as much as he can for his debut album.
“Jeremy said he’s been singing every day for the last few weeks. And he’s planning to release an album. He is recording, but (there’s) no date or plans as to when this might be release,” the agent said.