Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence thinks Amy Schumer’s boyfriend is “hot”. The “Joy” actress has given her seal of approval to her friend’s new man, furniture designer Ben Hanisch, and is amazed at how “nice” he is, reported Femalefirst.
“Ben’s great. Ben is, like, hot and when I first saw him I was like ‘Ohhh’… He’s like super sweet, he does not have to be that nice cause he’s hot,” she said.
The couple went public with their romance last week and Schumer said they are “in love”.
- Amy Schumer’s boyfriend Ben Hanisch is different from narcissistic exes
- Amy Schumer incorportates boyfriend into her stand-up routine
- Ronda Rousey wants sleepover with Jennifer Lawrence
- Amy Schumer’s boyfriend shares photo of romantic beach stroll
- Amy Schumer met her boyfriend Ben Hanisch on dating app
- Amy Schumer dating furniture designer Ben Hanisch
“We’re really psyched, we’re in love, and I’m really proud I can take him to the White House to stop gun violence.”