“Glee” actress Jayma Mays will romance Hollywood star Tom Cruise in the upcoming drug-pilot drama “Mena”.
The film a fact-based tale about Barry Seal (Cruise), a pilot who was a gun runner and drug trafficker, who reportedly transported contraband for the CIA and the Medellin cartel during the 1980s.
- Tom Cruise planning more Mission: Impossible films
- Top Gun Maverick: Val Kimer to reprise his role as pilot Iceman
- American Made trailer: Tom Cruise plays a charming drug-running pilot, watch video
- Tom Cruise’s ‘Mena’ gets a new name, release date
- Plane crashes on set of Tom Cruise’s ‘Mena’, two people dead
- Tom Cruise to gain weight for ‘Mena’?
The title refers to Mena, Arkansas in US, where a lot of the illegal activity took place, reported Deadline.
Mays, 35, will play Dana Sibota, the Assistant Attorney General of Arkansas.