“Mad Men” star January Jones says marriage isn’t important to her because she does not “need the tax write-off”.
The 37-year-old actress, who recently started dating her “The Last Men on Earth” co-star Will Forte, insists she is not afraid of tying the knot, reported Contactmusic.
“I think when I was younger I was keen on having marriage, kids and all that. But as I got into my late twenties and early thirties, all my ideals shifted and having a document to prove love wasn’t really important to me. It’s the relationships that were important, and I still think that way,” she said.
- Dipika Kakar: I am in a much happier space after marriage
- Catherine Zeta-Jones: I became successful because I was fearless
- Mumbai is like a bad lover, says Chicago journalist Elizabeth Flock
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka actor Drashti Dhami: I am happy ruling television than moving to Bollywood
- January Jones learns from son
- The Veronica Betty
But Jones admits she probably wouldn’t reject a proposal from the right man.
“I mean, if someone came along and was obsessed with marrying me, I would think about that. But growing up, all my family was married and never really got divorced, so marriage was a big deal, it was something you definitely did, so it’s not that I’m afraid of it. I just don’t need the tax write-off.”