“Game of Thrones” actor Kit Harington has insisted that he’s not “humourless”.
The 28-year-old actor is renowned for his serious tone both on and off screen, but claims he’s funny when around his friends, and just doesn’t tend to joke around while in the public eye, reported Femalefirst.
- Kit Harington-Rose Leslie wedding: Game of Thrones star wows in a modest but memorable Elie Saab gown
- Kit Harington gets married to Rose Leslie; Netizens thank the ‘fan in the bush’ for sneak peeks
- Game of Thrones stars Kit Harington, Rose Leslie tie the knot
- Jason Momoa has a wonderful reunion with Game of Thrones co-stars
- Game of Thrones’ Kit Harington, Rose Leslie to tie the knot on June 23
- Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s wedding invitations have a little Game of Thrones touch
“In my private life I like to think so. I’m not humourless. But perhaps it’s not a side that people see very often,” he said.
However, the 28-year-old star is hoping an upcoming role in critically acclaimed short comedy movie “7 Days in Hell” will change people’s perceptions about him, as he believes it proves he can be funny.