Actor Jeff Goldblum says he was like a “teenager” with a crush when he first met his now wife Emilie Livingston.
The 63-year-old “Independence Day: Resurgence” star feels lucky to have met Livingston, with whom he has 11-month-old son Charlie Ocean, and said the important thing is that they make each other laugh, reported Female First.
- Peranbu teaser: Mammootty broods over the brutal nature of humans
- Dancing with the Star: The legacy of Amala Shankar, the centenarian
- Isle of Dogs movie review: This Wes Anderson film is disappointing
- Jeff Goldblum wants to return for Jurassic World 3
- Jurassic World actor Bryce Dallas Howard: You haven’t experienced fun until you’ve acted opposite Chris Pratt
- Thor Ragnarok star Chris Hemsworth feels lucky to have a supporting wife
“I was immediately thrilled by her and walked over. The next couple of days I pursued her. I talked to my friends about her. I was like a teenager. She makes me and Charlie laugh. I like the way I make her laugh too. It’s important to me, the way we make each other laugh,” he said.