Academy Award-winning actress Patricia Arquette says she is “terrified” at the thought of tying the knot again as the marriage failure is “very personal” for her.
The 47-year-old “Boyhood” star, who was previously wed to Nicolas Cage and Thomas Jane and is apparently dating Eric White, said she does not want to deal with the pain of another break-up, reported Female First.
“I’m terrified of the institution of marriage. The failure of a marriage is a very personal, painful thing to come to – it’s not just like breaking up, it is really painful.”
- Patricia Arquette ‘ok’ with losing roles following wage gap speech
- Patricia Arquette addresses her Oscars speech on wage equality
- Patricia Arquette to be honoured at Monte Carlo TV Festival
- ‘Boyhood’ actress Patricia Arquette to write memoir
- Patricia Arquette clarifies Oscar night comments
- Oscars 2015: Patricia Arquette wins Best Supporting Actress for Boyhood
Arquette said she has a “very ordinary” life and has no desire to be part of the “Hollywood scene.”
“I’m not a big part of the Hollywood scene. I’m not interested in nightclubs. I went to nightclubs a lot when I was a teenager. I find it strange when I see people my age in nightclubs. I think, what’s wrong with you?”