Socialite Paris Hilton says she is “incredibly proud” of her reality TV star friend Kim Kardashian West’s personal and professional achievements.
The 34-year-old socialite said she is “happy” for Kardashian, who she grew up with, despite Kim arguably eclipsing her in terms of fame, since starring on “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”, reported Fenmale First.
- Kim Kardashian back in Paris after 2016 robbery
- Kim Kardashian West: Good to have Khloe back in city
- Never say never: Kim Kardashian on considering a career in politics
- Donald Trump meets Kim Kardashian; Twitter gets bombarded with memes and a ‘sexist’ cover
- I am so annoyed I dyed my hair dark: Kim Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian to marry Kanye West this year?
Kardashian is married to rapper Kanye West and mother to 22-month-old North West.
“Kim and I have been friends since we were little girls. I’m so happy for her. She has a beautiful family. She’s doing incredibly well. I’m so incredibly proud of her. We’re both killing it,” she said.