Actor Hugh Jackman is reported to be seen playing Wolverine in “X-Men: Apocalypse”.
A custom leather goods company from Brooklyn, has confirmed that Jackman, 46, will reprise his role in the upcoming instalment of “X-Men” series .
They were asked to make a special duffle backpack for Hugh Jackman who is filming the new movie in Montreal, reported Ace Showbiz.
“We started sketching – The bag will be ready next week- we will keep you posted! #hughjackman #Xmen #movie #backpack #special,” they captioned the photo on Instagram.
- Logan: After Hugh Jackman, Shah Rukh Khan is ‘working on’ playing Wolverine
- Hugh Jackman may join ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ reshoots
- Hugh Jackman hints at older Logan storyline for ‘Wolverine 3’
- Hugh Jackman open to appearing in ‘Deadpool’ as Wolverine
- Hugh Jackman open to another Wolverine movie
- Hugh Jackman to quit Wolverine franchise?
However, it is unclear if the backpack is for Jackman’s personal use or will be used as the property in the movie.
There is no official confirmation yet that whether Wolverine will make an appearance in the movie.
“X-Men: Apocalypse” will be released on May 27, 2016.