November 13, 2015 3:38:32 pm
“Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” may not have been the most well-received sequel in history but Harrison Ford has said that he’s still up for a fifth Indy movie.
The 73-year-old actor has played the archaeologist in all four films and that he would definitely be up for a return, reported Entertainment Weekly.
“Oh, yeah. Yeah, I’d love to do another Indiana Jones,” he said.
Best of Express Premium
“A character that has a history and a potential, kind of a rollicking good movie ride for the audience, Steven Spielberg as a director – what’s not to like?”
Last month producer Frank Marshall said that should the franchise be rebooted, Ford’s character would not be recast.
Way back in 2008, George Lucas spoke about his plans for a fifth Indy movie based around Shia LaBeouf’s character Mutt Williams from the fourth film.
📣 Join our Telegram channel (The Indian Express) for the latest news and updates
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.