Actress Halle Berry has forgotten a very important date – her wedding anniversary.
Berry, 48, and Olivier Martinez, 49, who tied the knot in 2013, completed two years of wedded bliss earlier this week, reported People magazine.
“Thank you for reminding me,” Berry said when asked how she was planning to celebrate.
- Post Black Panther success, Catwoman deserves another chance: Halle Berry
- Halle Berry, husband Olivier Martinez file for divorce
- Halle Berry, Olivier Martinez heading for divorce?
- Halle Berry’s daughter started lemonade stand to raise money
- Halle Berry welcomes baby boy
- I’m not the marrying kind: Halle Berry
“I gotta get something fast!,” she added.
The couple share a 21-month-old son, Maceo.
“Wow, two years. That’s big for me,” the actress said of her marriage with the French actor.
Berry is also a mother to daughter, Nahla, seven, from a previous relationship with Gabriel Aubry.