“Guardians of the Galaxy” scribe Nicole Perlman and “Inside Out” writer Meg LeFauve are said to be in negotiations to pen “Captain Marvel” for Marvel Studios.
The film still has not found a director or an actress to play the title character, though the studio has dated the film for July 6, 2018, reported Variety.
- Brie Larson on playing Captain Marvel: I’m realising I’m way stronger than I knew
- Captain Marvel: Brie Larson film begins production, Marvel makes official announcement
- First set photos of Captain Marvel starring Brie Larson and Samuel L Jackson are out
- Chris Evans backs Brie Larson for Captain Marvel
- Emily Blunt to star in ‘Captain Marvel’?
- Nicole Perlman, Meg LeFauve to write ‘Captain Marvel’
Captain Marvel, aka Carol Danvers, was an air force pilot whose DNA was fused with that of an alien after an accident, giving her superhuman strength and even the ability to fly.
The film marks Marvel’s first female-driven superhero movie.