TV personality Gemma Collins has opened up about exploiting her own weight loss journey for money.
In an interview, the reality TV star got candid about her unhealthy relationship with food and money, reported Digital Spy.
- Kylie Jenner is Forbes youngest self-made billionaire ever
- Janet Jackson opens up about battling ‘intense’ depression
- Shailene Woodley had almost quit acting before Big Little Lies
- I have been body-shamed quite a bit: Sonakshi Sinha
- ‘Bond Girl’ Gemma Arterton named Woman of the Year
- Secret behind Lindsay Lohans skinny looks uncovered
“I remember my agent saying the only way to make money in this business is relationships, weight gain and weight loss,” said Gemma.
“They said you need to go over to the park and look terrible but then you’ll get 15,000 pounds for your pictures, Gemma. It was a fast way to a quick lot of money.”
The 34-year-old reality star also told therapist Mandy Saligari how a magazine editor refused to pay her after failing to meet the target weight stated in her contract.
“I turned up wearing a size 14 bikini and the stick-thin editor looked at me and said I hadn’t lost enough weight, we aren’t paying you out on the deal,” said Gemma.