Actress Frances O’Connor is set to star in the sequel to the 2013 horror hit “The Conjuring”.
Director James Wan, rising high on the success of “Furious 7”, returns as director and producer along with Peter Safran and Rob Cowan, said The Hollywood Reporter.
O’Connor, 48, will play the mother of a girl, who is experiencing a haunting and desperate for help.
Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson are reprising their roles of real-life paranormal investigating couple Lorraine and Ed Warren.
- The Nun trailer: Get ready to be haunted
- Annabelle 3 to release in July 2019
- The Conjuring writers roped in to rework Die Hard 6 script
- The Conjuring 2 box office collections: Film earns Rs 19.80 cr in India
- The Conjuring 2 review: Two stars
- The Conjuring 2 trailer: Director James Wan is back to scare you once again
“The Conjuring 2” is due to begin production later in September.
Wan wrote the screenplay with Chad and Carey Hayes, with revisions by David Leslie Johnson.
O’Connor recently co-starred in television shows “The Missing” and “Mr Selfridge”.