Oscar-winning actor Eddie Redmayne says he lost his wedding band during the shoot of his upcoming film, “The Danish Girl”.
The 33-year-old actor tied the knot with Hannah Bagshawe last year in December.
“When you’re filming you have to take off these things and I actually lost my wedding ring so this a new wedding ring that is being worn. I was pinning it to my costume every day and one day it disappeared,” Redmayne said.
- Eddie Redmayne reveals Fantastic Beasts 2 is ‘darker’
- Eddie Redmayne and wife Hannah Bagshawe expecting their second child
- I pay strangers’ rent: Eddie Redmayne
- Eddie Redmayne, wife Hannah Bagshawe expecting first child
- Eddie Redmayne consulted wife, mother over movie role
- Watch Eddie Redmayne transform into beautiful woman in ‘The Danish Girl’ trailer
The “Theory of Everything” actor admitted that it was not easy for him to tell it to his wife, reported E! online.
“I sort of skirted around it, but anyway I like the new one,” he said.
“I’m loving the first year of marriage. I’m a lucky man,” he added.