Retired soccer star David Beckham received a beaded bracelet, which spelt ‘Daddy’, as a gift from his chidlren on Father’s Day.
The 40-year-old soccer star, who has four children, Brooklyn, 16, Romeo, 12, Cruz, 10 and Harper, three, with wife Victoria Beckham, tweeted a picture of the bracelet, reported People Magazine.
“‘Lead with Love’, the perfect Father’s Day gift,” he captioned the picture.
The bracelet was complete with two love hearts either side.
- Royal Wedding 2018: David Beckham, Serena Williams attend Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding
- David,Victoria Beckham gift expensive sports cars to mums
- One Direction stars meet David Beckham
- David Beckham proud of wife Victoria
- David,Victoria Beckham welcome baby girl
- Victoria gifts hubby David Beckham pigs as Christmas gifts
The former England player also paid tribute to his father, Ted, with a throwback photograph of the pair beside two huge trophies, one being the Premier League trophy.
“Happy Father’s Day dad… Thank you for all the support you have given me over the years…,” Beckham captioned the picture.