Having been the face of a franchise like “Harry Potter”, actor Daniel Radcliffe has only one advice for the young actors of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” and that is to enjoy it.
When asked what advice the 26-year-old star would give to stars Daisy Ridley and John Boyega, Radcliffe told Entertainment Tonight, “Just enjoy it. There’s some weird thing that I think people feel about franchises, where they’re like, ‘You do that so you can do other cool work.’
“Franchises are fun! You get to do stuff in franchises that you don’t get to do when you’re doing little indie movies. You get to do stunt sequences and crazy action stuff. It’s a lot of fun!”
Ridley and Boyega, both 23, star as two of the main characters in “The Force Awakens”, which also features the return of Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford, among others.
- Star Wars Episode IX: Billy Dee Williams returning to the franchise as Lando Calrissian
- Keri Russell to join the cast of Star Wars Episode IX?
- ‘Harry Potter and the Chamber of Bullets’: Daniel Radcliffe’s bizarre look in boxers and bear slippers goes crazy viral
- Mark Hamill back as Star Wars’ Luke Skywalker for short film Forces of Destiny
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ smashes box office record, earns $238 million in US
- Growing up at Hogwarts
After that they will start work on “Episode VIII”, directed by Rian Johnson, and are expected to come back for “Episode IX” for director Colin Trevorrow.
“The Force Awakens” releases on December 18.