Actor Daniel Radcliffe has confirmed he is not yet seen play “Harry Potter and the Cursed Child”, but he would like to in the future.
The only problem is, the actor will have to wait until fan hysteria over the play dies down, so he can view it in a more relaxed setting, reported Contactmusic.
- Tony Awards 2018: The Band’s Visit outmuscles Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, takes home 10 statuettes
- ‘Harry Potter and the Chamber of Bullets’: Daniel Radcliffe’s bizarre look in boxers and bear slippers goes crazy viral
- Would never say no to playing Harry Potter: Daniel Radcliffe
- Warner Bros is planning a Harry Potter trilogy with Daniel Radcliffe?
- Daniel Radcliffe not sure if he should see Harry Potter play
- Eddie Redmayne gives me wizard envy: Daniel Radcliffe
“I feel like I want to see the show. I am genuinely intrigued and I’ve heard it’s fantastic. But I just feel sitting in an audience of what will for the most of the near future be very enthusiastic Harry Potter fans might be like not a relaxing way to see a show,” he said.
“So not for the time being, but I’ve heard it’s fantastic.”
The 26-year-old also sung the praises of actor Jamie Parker, who is playing the grown-up Potter.
“He’s a wonderful actor. I’m very happy to see him play me. He can do all the Harry questions now,” Radcliffe said.