James Bond depicters Daniel Craig and Rodger Moore are set to join forces to poke fun at the spy franchise in a skit for Comic Relief.
The two actors are set to star in a mockumentary-style sketch which will leave viewers feeling shaking and stirred, reported Daily Express.
In the scene Craig is set to shock the world by revealing the biggest Bond secret yet.
- Pierce Brosnan says #MeToo will not affect James Bond films
- Bill Murray, Selena Gomez, Daniel Craig join the cast of Jim Jarmusch’s zombie movie
- James Bond actor Daniel Craig meets real life CIA spies
- James Bond: Danny Boyle confirmed as the director of upcoming Daniel Craig film
- Daniel Craig to star in James Bond film again; Twitterati excited
- I was not a good James Bond: Pierce Brosnan
The 47-year-old star will be joined by Ben Whishaw, Rory Kinnear, Naomie Harris, director Sam Mendes, and Bond producer Michael G Wilson for the exclusive skit besides Moore.
Speaking of his return to agent life, 87-year-old Moore said: “I think viewers will most enjoy seeing that old Bonds never die.”
Written by comedy legends David Walliams and the Dawson Brothers viewers should expect surprises, laughs, and some very special appearances, as they finally learn the truth about James Bond.
Whishaw, who plays Secret Service boss Q, said: “When I first saw the script, I was returning home from the set, and it really made me laugh out loud. I was thrilled to be asked to be involved.”
Mendes added: “When I first saw the script, I was returning home from the set, and it really made me laugh out loud. I was thrilled to be asked to be involved.”