“Fifty Shades of Grey” star Dakota Johnson has chopped off her hair for new tousled bob-length locks.
Johnson, 25, was spotted hanging out in New York City wearing her newly lobbed hair, reported Aceshowbiz.
- Watch Fifty Shades Freed trailer: Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan take their love to its climax and beyond
- Dakota Johnson, John Boyega lead BAFTA Rising Star nominations
- Dakota Johnson hits out at ‘brutal’ Hollywood over ageism
- Dakota Johnson begs mother Melanie Griffith to watch ’50 Shades of Grey’
- Fame can destroy a person: Dakota Johnson
- ‘Fifty Shades’ star Dakota Johnson in ‘Forever Interrupted’
Teaming her new hairdo with skinny jeans, grey coat, boots and round glasses, the actress rocked the new look.
Johnson will reprise her role of Anastasia Steele in her debut film’s sequel “Fifty Shades Darker”, which will be out next summer.