Charlize Theron‘s alleged stalker will not be prosecuted as there is no sufficient evidence that he intended to harm the actress.
The District Attorney declined to charge the man, who came with the name Stanislav Sonseadec and was arrested for allegedly stalking the 40-year-old actress, reported Aceshowbiz.
He was released on bail.
Based on the DA’s rejection documents, Theron’s assistant asked Stanislav several times to leave the actress’ house before calling the police.
- Charlize Theron is coming back with Atomic Blonde’s sequel
- Charlize Theron’s look from ‘Fast & Furious 8’ revealed
- Christina Hendricks okay about playing Charlize Theron’s mother in movie
- Charlize Theron’s mom wants her to dump Sean Penn
- Ryan Reynolds dating Charlize Theron?
- Charlize Theron hospitalised after severe stomach pains
Law enforcement sources argued that there might have been misunderstanding between the two given that Stanislav is Russian, and English is seemingly not his first language.
The police thought language barrier might have made it hard for him to understand that he was actually unwelcome.
The incident took place on Sunday, October 5, when he delivered a bouquet of flowers to Theron.
The actress asked him to leave the flowers at her gate but he insisted to hand them to her personally. She was forced to call the law enforcement after he reportedly refused to leave her house until he met her.