Actress Cate Blanchett has gone for major hair makeover by colouring her tresses pink.
The 46-year-old Oscar-winning actress enlisted London-based colorist Nicola Clarke for the light rinse, reported E! online.
“We’ve been talking about doing it for a while but wanted to get all the award seasons out of the way to have a play and a bit of fun. It will last a couple of weeks, depending on how many washes it has,” Clarke told The Telegraph.
Blanchett paired her new hairstyle with matching tinted aviator glasses, while out and about in London.
The “Carol” star joins a growing list of actresses who have sported pink hair, which includes the likes of Kaley Cuoco, Katy Perry, Rihanna and Helen Mirren.
- Ocean’s 8 movie review: The Sandra Bullock starrer is a frothy caper
- Ocean’s 8 to lead the opening weekend at US box office with estimated 41 million dollars
- Ocean’s 8 new trailer introduces major characters
- Cannes 2018: Cate Blanchett condemns lack of female filmmakers at women’s march
- Martin Scorsese and Cate Blanchett open Cannes 2018
- I don’t think I’ve stayed silent at all: Cate Blanchett on Woody Allen
Blanchett had debuted a short bob just before the 2016 Oscars, where she walked the red carpet in a teal, romantic, flower-adorned V-neck Armani gown.