Bradley Cooper’s romance with Irina Shayk has been approved by the actor’s mother following a Labor Day get together.
The “Silver Linings Playbook” star, 40, and the 29-year-old Russian model were spotted kissing in Atlantic City, New Jersey, reported People magazine.
Shayk, who previously dated soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo, was photographed standing by Campano as her boyfriend chatted with friends at a lunch party.
- Bradley Cooper opens up on sexual harassment allegations against A Star is Born producer Jon Peters
- A Star is Born mesmerises Toronto Film Festival
- A Star is Born reviews: Here is what critics are saying about this Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper film
- Bradley Cooper, Irina Shayk welcome their first baby
- Bradley Cooper, Irina Shayk go house-hunting
- Bradley Cooper sues French magazine
The trip back to Atlantic City was full of nostalgia for Cooper, who was spotted dining with his mother at Bob’s diner, where they ate when he was a boy.