A trailer of upcoming ‘Batman v Superman’: Dawn of Justice’ briefly leaked online before being taken down minutes later.
The Zack Snyder-directed movie’s trailer was uploaded on Youtube, which was captured by a handheld camera, had Spanish subtitles, said the Hollywood Reporter.
- DC’s Titans TV series gets a savage trailer
- Jena Malone to play Barbra Gordon in ‘Batman v Superman’?
- ‘Batman v Superman’ new trailer arrives online
- Batman v Superman trailer: Ben Affleck debuts footage at Comic-Con
- Watch: ‘Batman v Superman’ Official trailer
- ‘Batman v Superman’ to have more than one villain
The trailer begins with a commentator’s voice asking, “Is it really surprising that the most powerful man in the world should be a figure of controversy?”
A blurred image of Ben Affleck’s face appears shortly before a masked Batman appears, followed by the two superheroes coming face to face.
The highly anticipated footage was set to premiere in Imax theaters on Monday.
On Wednesday morning, Snyder teased the trailer by releasing a short excerpt on Twitter.
The movie will release on March 25, 2016 and stars Ben Affleck as Batman and Henry Cavill as Superman and Amy Adams.
Watch the trailer of ‘Batman v Superman’ here: