The stars tied the knot this weekend, reported People magazine.
However, neither the pair nor their representatives have confirmed the news.
The couple sparked wedding rumours back in January after Kutcher posted a cryptic snap on Facebook with the words “Happy New Year Love The Kutchers” written on the sand.
Later in March, Kunis was asked about her relationship status with Kutcher in an interview with James Corden.
- Hitched Ashton Kutcher – Mila Kunis pick Yosemite National Park for honeymoon
- Ashton Kutcher hints at marriage to Mila Kunis
- Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher to have cameo in ‘Annie’
- Baby to be guest of honour at Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher wedding
- Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher planning wedding
- Ashton Kutcher to propose to Mila Kunis?
“Are you married? Did you get married? Have you gotten married?” the late-night show host asked.
“I don’t know. Maybe. Maybe,” Kunis replied, leaving fans wondering if she and Kutcher were actually a married couple.
37-year-old Kutcher and Kunis, 31, first met on the set of FOX’s sitcom “That ’70s Show” which ran from 1998 to 2006.
However, it’s not until 2012 their romance started blossoming. In February 2014, they got engaged and later in October, they welcomed their first daughter Wyatt Isabelle.
This is Kunis’s first marriage and Kutcher’s second- his divorce from Demi Moore was finalised in November 2013.