Love for films and filmmaking is quite evident in Hollywood star Angelina Jolie’s sons Maddox and Pax as the two have joined their mother in the making of her next directorial venture “First They Killed My Father”.
Co-written by Jolie, 40, the film is adapted from a memoir about by Loung Ung about the 1970s genocide in Cambodia by the Khmer Rouge.
- Brad Pitt not paying meaningful child support: Angelina Jolie
- Angelina Jolie’s First They Killed My Father: A moving, stunning portrait of love, longing and loss
- Angelina Jolie’s first official appearance after filing for divorce to promote First They Killed My Father
- Angelina Jolie’s sons working on her new movie
- Angelina Jolie to direct movie about Cambodia
- Angelina Jolie’s wedding gown features her children’s drawings
Maddox, 14, who originally hails from Combodia, is helping with the research work, while 11-year-old Pax is clicking stills, reported People magazine.
“Pax is doing a lot of the stills. The whole movie is from a child’s point of view,” the “Maleficent” actress said.
Maddox also worked as a production assistant on Jolie’s recent movie, “By the Sea”, her first first on-screen collaboration with husband Brad Pitt in 10 years.