Actress-director Angelina Jolie has bagged the favourite villain trophy for her fearsome portrayal of a witch in Disney’s “Maleficent” at the 28th Kids’ Choice Awards.
Jolie, 39, beat, Cameron Diaz (“Annie”), Donald Sutherland (“The Hunger Games”), Jamie Foxx (“The Amazing Spider-Man 2”), Lee Pace (“Guardians of the Galaxy”) and Meryl Streep (“Into The Woods”) to receive the award.
The actress was also the executive produce of the movie.
“Dance Moms” has been declared the favourite reality show, while “The Voice” has got the honour of the favourite talent competition show.
Song of the year award went to “Bang Bang” by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj. Boy band One Direction got the favourite music group award.
Oscar-winning movie “Big Hero 6” received the best animated film award. Jennifer Lawrence has become the best female action star, while the best male action star award went to Liam Hemsowrth.
- Angelina Jolie exudes royalty in a stunning Ralph and Russo dress; see pics
- Angelina Jolie might lose primary custody of her six children
- Angelina Jolie delivers empowerment message at Kids’ Choice Awards
- Meryl Streep nominated at 2015 Kids’ Choice Awards
- Angelina Jolie was moved by ‘Maleficent’ script
- It’s funny when people say I will be a great villain: Angelina Jolie
Ben Stiller has bagged the favourite movie actor and Emma Stone has won the favourite movie actress trophy.
Lawrence’s “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1” has been declared the favourite movie.
Ross Lync has got the best TV actor award and Laura Marano has won the best TV actress.
“Austin & Ally” has bagged the best favourite kids TV show and “Modern Family” has been named as the best family TV show.