A rare set of black and white photographs featuring a naked Angelina Jolie have gone on sale at a gallery here.
The actress-director posed for the stunning snapshots, taken by Kate Garner, when she was just 20 in 1995, reported Contactmusic.
The arty images are on sale at London’s Zebra One Gallery for 1,800 pound.
- Angelina Jolie exudes royalty in a stunning Ralph and Russo dress; see pics
- Angelina Jolie might lose primary custody of her six children
- Angelina Jolie’s First They Killed My Father: A moving, stunning portrait of love, longing and loss
- Angelina Jolie on producing Jim Thorpe biopic Bright Path: Honoured to be working on this project
- Helen Mirren and Danny DeVito to lend voices in Disney’s The One and Only Ivan
- Angelina Jolies teenage modelling photos up for grabs
In one shot, Jolie, who turned 40 this year, sits with feet bound and her knees clasped to her chest, while another highlights the star’s great beauty as she poses for a close-up and stares into Garner’s lens.