Mother-daughter duo Angelina Jolie Pitt and Shiloh spent some quality time with a 12-year-old Syrian girl named Hala in Lebanon.
Angelina, 40, met Hala a year ago during a trip for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, reported People magazine.
“Shiloh is very aware that I hold refugee families in high regard and has been asking to come on missions and meet them for many years,” Angelina said.
- Angelina Jolie might lose primary custody of her six children
- Poverty forces Syrian refugee children into work
- As Brangelina, Pitt and Jolie elevated their public images
- Angelina Jolie visits Syrian refugee camp : Urges world leaders to sort out the crisis
- Actress Jolie donates $100,000 to Syrian refugees
- Brangelina meet refugees in Syria
“She had heard about Hala since my last visit to Lebanon, and has been wanting to meet her and her brothers and sisters.
“It was wonderful that they were able to meet, play together, and make friends. So many refugees are children.
I’ve often heard them say that the most painful thing is not that they have lost their homes – it is that they have lost their friends,” she added.