Actor Seth Gilliam was arrested by police for driving under influence, speeding and possession of marijuana.
The 46-year-old actor, who is known for his priest role on “The Walking Dead” and cop on “The Wire”, was pulled over in Peachtree City for driving at 107 mph in a 55 mph zone. As he was pulled over, the police claimed to smell alcohol from him, reported Ace Showbiz.
At first, he defended himself by saying that he normally drove a Jeep and the car he was driving was a rental and was different. However, the reason was apparently deemed unjustifiable by the police.
- Case against director Bharathiraja’s son Manoj for driving under influence
- Chandigarh: Challans for driving without helmet see 83 per cent jump this year
- IPL betting: Cops summon brother of ex-cop, producer
- Michael Phelps arrested for drunk driving
- Justin Bieber leaves Florida jail after drunk driving arrest
- Justin Bieber’s arrest latest sign of trouble
According to the police report, when asked whether he had been drinking, he admitted to having had three beers and a shot of hard liquor. Unfortunately, he failed the sobriety test.
The police also found a joint in a cigarette box hidden in the arm rest. The police then confiscated the joint of marijuana from his car.
The actor was charged for reckless driving speeding, DUI, and possession of marijuana. Seth was taken into custody and jailed in Fayette County Jail. He was later released after posting a USD 9,818 bond.