scorecardresearch
Thursday, Sep 29, 2022

Kareena Kapoor,Madhur Bhandarkar not heading to Cannes

Bhandarkar said the whole team of 'Heroine' will be busy in shooting at the time when the festival will happen.

Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar has quashed reports that he is going to launch the first look of ‘Heroine’ at the upcoming 65th Cannes Film Festival with actress Kareena Kapoor.

Bhandarkar,45,who is working hard for his ambitious project since last year,said the whole team of the film will be busy in shooting at the time when the festival will happen.

“Media reporting that 1st look of ‘Heroine’ is going to be launched in Cannes are baseless. Me,Kareena and the whole team are busy shooting ‘Heroine’ through the whole month of April and May,so no question of visiting Cannes,” Bhandarkar posted on Twitter.

In Cannes 2011,actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan,who was supposed to play the lead and left it due to pregnancy,had launched the film along with Madhur Bhandarkar and UTV’s head Ronnie Screwvala.

Subscriber Only Stories
How these women are fighting to save a 200-year-old Kolkata housePremium
The Kohinoor, Cullinan and the enduring demand for reparations across the...Premium
Crisis in the Maken: 5 reasons the gen secy in-charge of Rajasthan Congre...Premium
Terror links to training sites to targeted killings: Govt’s case against PFIPremium

Cannes 2012 will be held from May 16 to 27.

First published on: 17-04-2012 at 05:28:47 pm
Next Story

FDI inflows to China decline in March

Latest Comment
Post Comment
Read Comments
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement