Bollywood actor Sonu Sood, who is working with Jackie Chan in “Kung Fu Yoga”, says that the legendary actor is a superhero and he is delighted to work with him.
Sonu, who has signed on to play a key role in a Jackie Chan-starrer Indo-Chinese production “Kung Fu Yoga”, interacted with fans over a quick question and answer session on micro-blogging site twitter.
When one of his fans asked him to share his experience on working with Jackie, Sonu tweeted: “Jackie is a superhuman, who pampers everyone on the sets…a delight to work with.”
- Kung Fu Yoga: Sonu Sood, Amyra Dastur share why Jackie Chan was unlike anyone they’ve worked before. Watch videos
- Sonu Sood wants to show Kung Fu Yoga to Narendra Modi
- Sonu Sood unveils Jackie Chan’s wax statue in Jaipur
- Farah Khan to choreograph song in Jackie Chan’s Kung Fu Yoga
- Jackie Chan gifts jacket to Sonu Sood
- Sonu Sood dines with Jackie Chan
“Kung Fu Yoga” is part of the three-film agreement signed between the two countries during Chinese President Xi Jinping’s visit to India last year.
Directed by Stanley Tong, the action comedy film has been shot in Dubai. It will also be shot in Beijing and later in India.