Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson is praying for a miracle to help Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown as she fights for her life in hospital.
The 21-year-old was found unresponsive in a bath tub at the Roswell, Georgia home she shares with partner Nick Gordon on January 31, and she has remained in hospital ever since, reported E!Online.
Hudson, who performed a tribute to Brown’s late mother Houston at the Grammy Awards in 2012, said she is shocked by the news.
- Family, friends expected for private Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Bobby Brown, family mourn the late Bobbi Kristina at funeral
- ‘She is finally at peace’: Bobbi Kristina Brown has died
- Bobbi Kristina Brown is not progressing at rehab: Grandmother
- Give us privacy and pray for us: Bobbi Kristina Brown’s father
“My prayers go out to her family. I’m truly wishing her well. I’m wishing for a miracle for her. I’m praying for a miracle for her. It’s so sad. I am very overwhelmed.
“You know it’s a hard thing to deal with, even from a distance, just hearing about it, and it’s almost surreal. I think for all of us, and you know, it’s a lot to deal with for us, so I can only imagine what the family must be going through,” she said.