Pakistani actor Fawad Khan says he would definitely like to do a film with Kareena Kapoor. Recently, a picture of Fawad and Kareena Kapoor Khan went viral, giving rise to speculation that they are working in a film together.
“We happened to shoot in the same studio where she was present for ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ and I was shooting for Giovani. As far as the question of working with her goes, I would love to work with a talented actor like her if I get an opportunity. I have a great deal of respect for these artistes,” Fawad told reporters here at an event.
Fawad made his Bollywood debut with ‘Khoobsurat’ and is now working on ‘Kapoor and Sons’ directed by Shakun Batra.
“The film stars great actors like Siddharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt, Rishi Kapoor, it is fantastic to work with them. We are hoping to see that release in the first quarter of the next year. Other than that I am in discussion with filmmakers but nothing is on paper yet,” said Fawad.
- It’s work and play for Kareena Kapoor in London, see photos
- Before Veere Di Wedding, a look at Kareena Kapoor’s last five box office performances
- Veere Di Wedding actor Kareena Kapoor: I am a fan-built star
- Kareena Kapoor: Veere Di Wedding’s language is very different; it’s really a progressive film
- Veere Di Wedding trailer to be unveiled today: Everything you need to know about the Kareena Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor starrer
- Fawad Khan still in talks for ‘Battle of Bittora’
Fawad has worked on small and big screen and he thinks films are challenging. “I think the charm of television and film is different. I have love and regard for both the media, films are challenging but in TV you have a chance to pace in the story over the episodes. Nowadays, even television is also
seen as films. No one can distinguish, the glamour as it is equal,” he said.
When asked about his popularity among women, he said, “I think there is a certain thing which I have assessed…if you are the proper gentleman, every woman tends to fall for you. I feel my attitude is very genuine, and if not then I act really well,” he added.