“I would love to do a biopic on Madhubala. She was very pretty. I really admire her,” Kriti said here on the sidelines of India International Jewellery Week, where she walked as showstopper for Jaipur-based Sunil Jeweller’s Collection.
- Kriti Sanon: I’m learning something new every single day while playing different characters
- Kriti Sanon continues her love affair with ruffles with a striking red sari
- Figuring out dates for ‘Half Girlfriend’: Kriti Sanon
- I have not been approached for ‘Sultan’: Kriti Sanon
- Can’t wait to shoot with Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol: Kriti Sanon
- Kriti Sanon keen to work with Aamir and Salman Khan
“She is someone who is still alive in our hearts and people still remember her. I feel she had a life which can actually be told. I think not many people know about her story and we can tell them,” she added.
Madhubala was one of the most iconic actresses of Hindi cinema, who gave remarkable performances in films like “Mughal-e-Azam”, ” Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi”, “Barsaat Ki Raat” and others. The actress died in 1969 after a prolonged illness.