Actress Huma Qureshi, who will be seen sharing screen space with southern superstar Mammootty in Malayalam film “White”, says she will not confine her movie repertoire to one language, and will instead focus on quality scripts.
“I haven’t really thought about completely going down south. I think wherever there is a good script, I think I’ll just go there. I will not bind myself to a language. I am an actor. As long as a script is interesting, I will just follow my heart,” Huma said here on the sidelines of an awards ceremony.
Asked when the film is releasing, Huma said: “We have finished the film. It is releasing this Vishu in April. I am very excited.”
Talking about her co-star Mammootty, Huma said: “Mammootty is a huge star, amazing human being and a thorough gentleman. He really helped me with language… I really have to thank him.”
The actress also has two more films in her kitty.
- Rajinikanth’s Kaala will unite people: Huma Qureshi
- Huma Qureshi, Mahesh Babu, Bobby Deol and others at Mumbai airport
- Huma Qureshi on Kaala co-star Rajinikanth: He doesn’t take stardom seriously
- Huma Qureshi on working with Rajinikanth in Kaala: I am honoured to play this part
- Huma Qureshi at Cannes 2018: Had to deal with sexual advances from people in and outside film world
- Want my fan base to increase in South: Huma Qureshi
She will be starring with her brother Saqib Saleem in the Hindi remake of American supernatural psychological horror film “Oculus” and Gurinder Chadha’s “Viceroy’s House”.