A self-confessed Salman Khan fan who has even dedicating a song to him in his film ‘Tevar’, emerging star Arjun Kapoor says like any other Salman fan, he is all set to book his tickets for the first day, first show of his hero’s eagerly-anticipated ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’.
“The impact is there in front for everyone to see. ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ looks like another entertaining blockbuster. The whole world will gather first day first show for this film and I’m also one of those people,” Arjun said.
- How Race 3 is faring against the first week box office collection of last five Salman Khan movies
- Race 3 box office collection: The Salman Khan starrer inches towards Rs 200 crore mark worldwide
- Here’s how Race 3 actor Salman Khan bagged his debut film Biwi Ho Toh Aisi
- After Race 3 gets a grand opening, here’s looking back at opening day collections of Salman Khan’s Eid releases
- Before Race 3, here is how Salman Khan’s last five films cruised to the top
- Salman Khan is thankful to Jammu and Kashmir tourism for supporting Race 3 shoot
Salman and Arjun have had a great relationship as the ‘Dabangg’ star convinced him to lose weight and thus enabled him to join the profession. Arjun’s father Boney too has a great equation with Salman with several successful collaborations like ‘Wanted’ and ‘No Entry’.