Actress Huma Qureshi feels that every girl should gift jewellery to herself and and not wait for a man to buy it for her.
The “Gangs of Wasseypur” actress unveiled a collection of diamond jewellery designed by SRS Jewells crafted with diamond brand Forevermark here on Friday.
- Huma Qureshi on Kaala co-star Rajinikanth: He doesn’t take stardom seriously
- Deepika Padukone, Sidharth Malhotra, Huma Qureshi: Best and Worst dressed at GQ Awards
- Cannes 2018: Huma Qureshi goes from bold red to shimmery beige on Day 3
- Huma Qureshi at Cannes 2018: Had to deal with sexual advances from people in and outside film world
- Black and gold is glam but Huma Qureshi’s gown is a BIG disappointment
- I always look for a new challenge: Huma Qureshi
“Buying a diamond for that special girl in your life, goes a long way. In fact every girl should buy some jewellery for herself, why wait for some guy to gift you something,” Huma said during the launch of the collection.
When it comes to her personal favourite, the 28-year-old likes “chunky pieces and big solitaire”.
“I like jewellery that catches your eye and of course my mother’s jewellery is my personal favourite,” she said.
Sachin Jain, president of Forevermark India, felt “honoured to introduce” the latest line.
“We aim to provide each customer with a unique and warm experience…,” he said.