If recent buzz is to be believed, ‘Dabanng’ franchise leading actress Sonakshi Sinha might not be a part of its third installment.
According to reports, Sonakshi has been dropped from the movie over an alleged friction with Salman Khan. It all started when Sonakshi turned down Arbaaz Khan’s production ‘Dolly Ki Doli’ which was offered to her by the ‘Kick’ actor.
Reportedly, the two also had a showdown at Salman’s sister Arpita’s wedding in November 2014, and since then, the two are not on talking terms.
- Dabangg Reloaded: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline Fernandez bring the house down in Vancouver
- Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline Fernandez are having the best time at Da-Bangg Reloaded
- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Jacqueline Fernandez enthrall the audience
- Kalank: Sonakshi Sinha begins shooting for the Karan Johar production
- Katrina Kaif to be paid more than Jacqueline Fernandez for Salman Khan’s Da-Bangg tour?
- Is Parineeti Chopra being considered for Dabangg 3?
Confirming the news, Spoteboye quoted a source close to ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ actor, as saying, “Salman is not keen on working with Sonakshi. So, the producers are looking out for another actress. Nobody has been finalised yet.”
IndianExpress.com couldn’t verify this report independently.
Sonakshi made her Bollywood debut with ‘Dabangg’, which not only earned her public recognition but also a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
(With ANI inputs)