Shraddha Kapoor, the reigning box office queen, has won over the hearts of fans with her stunning performances in he movies. Her latest release ‘ABCD 2’, in which we saw the actress delivering some of the best dance moves has stunned everyone.
Shraddha Kapoor recently visited a Famous Patisserie studio kitchen in Mumbai, where she had a mob of 500 people waiting for her.
The moment her fans got a glimpse of Shraddha arriving, there was a frenzy and it became difficult to handle the mob. Eventually, the police had to be called to control the crowd.
The traffic on the street came to a standstill.
- Have you seen the latest photos of Divyanka Tripathi, Katrina Kaif and Aaradhya Bachchan?
- Donning the cool cap: Shraddha Kapoor, Kiara Advani show us how to style the ideal summer accessory
- Shraddha Kapoor or Gigi Hadid: Who wore the lemon yellow Prabal Gurung outfit better?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, Shraddha Kapoor and more: Best airport looks of the week (June 17 – June 23)
- Shraddha Kapoor, Urvashi Rautela and Karishma Tanna stun at the airport
- Saina Nehwal on her biopic: Shraddha Kapoor will give hundred percent
Shraddha was escorted by the police to her car. The actress did not want to disappoint her fans, who had been waiting for her to get a glimpse of her came out of her car’s sun roof and waved to her fans.
Thanking them for their support, Shraddha also asked them to make way, so that she could reach for her meeting on time.