Salman Khan might have been loved in many avatars, from being shirtless to wearing a three-piece suit. And now his fans will get a chance to see him in a totally new attire.
For one of the sequences in his upcoming movie ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, the superstar will be seen wearing a burqa and will play Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s begum.
- After Race 3 gets a grand opening, here’s looking back at opening day collections of Salman Khan’s Eid releases
- Before Race 3, here is how Salman Khan’s last five films cruised to the top
- Remo D’Souza on making Salman Khan dance in Race 3: It’s the easiest job to make him dance
- Race 3 star Salman Khan: No Entry and Wanted sequel not happening
- Salman Khan: Will release Race 3 in China
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses the Rs 250 crore mark in China
Salman Khan, who plays the good-hearted Pawan Kumar Chaturvedi in the movie, when asked about his identity while in Pakistan would share in detail, how he crossed the India Pakistan border. To avoid attention on Salman and the little girl, Nawaz, who plays a Pakistani TV reporter, will help him and come up with this idea of hi wearing the burqa.
Salman Khan was earlier seen wearing a burqa in one of his earliest releases ‘Sanam Bewafaa’.