“The only friend in the Industry I had when I got married was ‘Bhai’ (Salman). Just before marriage my film released and my wife was unsure about its success. He was very much there with us in the low phase of my life and much before that also. It is always a beautiful journey with him,” Suniel said at an event here.
Suniel Shetty and Salman have entered and grown in the film industry together and the friendship has remained unchanged for almost three decades.
- Ajay Devgn, Suniel Shetty, Varun Dhawan and Sonakshi Sinha watch Salman Khan’s Race 3
- Hera Pheri 3 confirmed, to reunite Akshay Kumar, Suniel Shetty and Paresh Rawal
- Salman Khan to his loved ones: Thank you for being there
- Iulia Vantur, Sonakshi Sinha, Suniel Shetty and others visit Salman Khan, see photos
- Bigg Boss Marathi host Mahesh Manjrekar on Salman Khan’s five-year jail sentence: He doesn’t deserve to be there
- Salman Khan verdict: How Bollywood’s Bhai enjoys unfettered fandom despite being controversy’s favourite child
Salman is gearing up for the release of Sooraj Barjatya’s “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo”, which is set to hit the screens on November 12.